We do not want to compete with the big law firms. We want to be a good alternative for a small clientele, delivering experience and world class quality service with a personal touch, looking to serve and protect their business and develop a long-term partnership with each client.
The firm is led by Caio Almeida after more than 20 years working in corporate legal, advising many of the largest corporations in Brazil when working at a traditional law firm in the country and acting as Legal Director and Chief Compliance Officer for Brazil and Americas of global companies in the Energy and O&G sector.
Our primary areas of work will be on litigation avoidance, contract negotiation, Compliance and Legal and Compliance training.
We have great experience in:
- Developing and negotiating complex contractual structures in different countries and cultures, with a pro-deal perspective, aligning business needs to legal knowledge;
- Leading in-house departments and negotiation teams in multiple countries and jurisdictions;
- Working with public sector and regulatory agencies;
- Elaborating, developing, and strengthening compliance programs and trainings, and in leading and conducting corporate internal and external investigations;
- Elaborating, developing, and delivering Legal and Contract trainings for commercial teams.
Having led complex commercial negotiations and disputes not only from a legal position, Caio has a great understand of what clients need. We passionately believe that Legal can add value to the business.
With a small structure and flexible teams always led by Caio Almeida and developed in accordance with client’s needs, our clients will always receive:
- Personal attention;
- Client’s business perspective orientation;
- Hands on approach;
- Compliance driven work;
- Lower hourly rates;
- Flexible pricing structure.